At Zafiro Hotels we know how important family gatherings and corporate events are: you want them to be a success, and so do we. We strive to make your event a truly memorable experience, and with a touch of originality and our consolidated know-how, you can rest assured that this will be the end result.
Here are some tips to ensure your event is executed to perfection:
1. Good planning is half the battle. Therefore, the most important question to ask is: what are we aiming to achieve from this event? Are we gathering simply to strengthen a brand? To create customer loyalty? To promote team bonding? To celebrate a company success? Asking these questions is important. If it’s a family get-together, we want each and every person to feel special, to have a good time, and to make sure we get good value for money. Remember this: planning makes perfect.
2. Location, location, location. The venue you choose plays a pivotal part and you have to factor in which services you and your guests will need. Is a central location of primary importance? How about parking spaces and accommodation? What about catering? Thinking of these things in detail before the event is bound to save everyone a lot of stress and, hopefully, unnecessary added costs.
3. Stand out from the crowd. Anyone can organise an event. What you want, though, is to make yours original and memorable. Be creative and innovative, so that your do is one that guests talk about in years to come. If the event is a formal occasion, how about giving participants a goodie bag? If it’s more informal, why not make it a themed party?
4. Be bold with your invitations. First impressions count, so your invitations have to be enticing and give potential attendees a taste of what is to come. Dare to create an invitation which is original and fun: you want guests to RSVP immediately – and affirmatively.
5. Work with professionals. Your event is only as good as the staff taking care of your guests. From organisation to catering, having an experienced group of staff members is of paramount important. Not only will they ensure everything goes to plan, but they’ll also put your mind at ease, allowing you to enjoy the gathering like all other guests.
6. Food, glorious food! Food and beverage are undoubtedly two of the most important aspects of any event. Good food and drink make people happy, and help to create a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere. Set the tone you want for your event by choosing the food and drink which fit the mood of the event. And why not surprise your guests with something unexpected? Perhaps a signature cocktail or a fancy appetizer?
We want guests to be blown away by every little detail. That’s why we recommend the Zafiro MICE Experience team: they put their expertise, commitment and creativity into making your event a truly memorable occasion.