Welcome to the Zafiro Hotels cocktail bar! Now that the warm weather is on its way, there’s no better way to cool off than with one of our cocktails! Today we bring you one of our guests' favourites, the Zafiro Cocktail.
You can see this refreshing and colourful cocktail on the drinks menu in our 4 and 5-star hotels. In this video, the Restaurant & Bar Manager at the new 5-star Zafiro Palace Andratx Hotel, Carlos Franco, tells us all the ingredients in the cocktail and how to make it.
- 5 cl. Sauza white tequila
- 3 cl. Mangaroca coconut liqueur
- 4 cl. blue Curaçao
- 5 cl. lemon juice
- 5 cl. sugar syrup
- 1 cl. coconut cream
- 6 ice cubes
- Peppermint and lime to garnish
- Blend all the ingredients together except the blue Curaçao, which should be put in the bottom of the cocktail glass.
- Put the blended mixture into the final glass and add a drop of coconut cream and 1 cl. of blue Curaçao.
- Decorate with some peppermint leaves and a slice of lime.
We hope you like it!
If you want to give it a try at home, please share the results with us through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.