Enjoying every single minute of your next getaway break is now possible with Zafiro Hotels. We have prepared a fantastic agenda for you with all the best ideas for this October: markets, cultural tours, popular festivals, and much more. A great choice of events await you in Mallorca and Menorca to make a few days of relaxation and disconnection totally unforgettable. Keep reading and make the most of your holidays!
Organic market: Two days a week, the Plaza de los Patines hosts a market with a wide range of local and organic products.
- WHERE: Plaza de los Patines, Palma (Mallorca)
- WHEN: Tuesdays and Saturdays from 8am to 2pm
Sa Pobla artisan market: at the same time as the “nit de tapes” (tapas night) event, Sa Pobla holds a street market around the central Plaza Mayor with local crafts and products.
- WHERE: Sa Pobla (Mallorca)
- WHEN: every Wednesday in October from 6pm to 11pm
- More information: http://www.sapobla.cat/index.php/component/k2/item/762-nit-de-tapes-mercadet-artesa
- Santa Ponsa: every day on the Gran Via Puig de Galatzó in Santa Ponsa (from 7pm to midnight).
- Palmanova: every day on the Palmanova seafront (from 7pm to midnight).
- Muro: every Sunday in Plaza Comte d'Empùries (from 8am to 1pm)
- Valldemossa: every Sunday in the car park of the Valldemossa Tourist Office (from 8am to 1pm)
- Palma: Olivar Market, open Monday to Saturday from 7am to 2:30pm, Fridays from 7am to 8pm
- Sóller: every Saturday in the Plaza del Mercat (from 8am to 1pm)
- Calviá: every Monday in the Calle Major (from 8:30am to 1:30pm)
Zafiro Palma Marathon: enjoy the Zafiro Palma Marathon once again with us this year. Join in the run around Palma Bay and enjoy a weekend full of fun activities. The perfect opportunity to visit Mallorca!
- WHERE: Palma de Mallorca
- WHEN: October 13
- More information: https://www.palmademallorcamarathon.com/english/
Long Course Weekend Mallorca: 3 sports events on 3 different days. Test your limits at the Long Course Weekend Mallorca!
- WHERE: Alcudia (Mallorca)
- WHEN: October 26, 27 and 28
- More information: https://www.lcwmallorca.com/
FAIRS AND FESTIVALS
Alcudia Fair: in the historic centre of Alcudia, the autumn fair is an event full of handicrafts, local produce, activities, exhibitions, and much more.
- WHERE: Alcudia (Mallorca)
- WHEN: October 4, 5 and 6
- More information: http://www.alcudia.net/ajuntament/es/noticias/Presentacionadel-cartell-de-la-Fira-2019/
“Botifarró” festival in Sant Joan: An event that celebrates the local "botifarró” sausage for both lunch and dinner. The festival also includes fun and games, as well as concerts and dances that celebrate local culture, history and tradition.
- WHERE: Sant Joan (Mallorca)
- WHEN: October 5 and 6
- More information: https://www.ajsantjoan.net/en/node/1604
Calvià food festival: a chance to discover the different flavours in Mallorcan cuisine served by the restaurants in the Calvià region
- WHERE: Calvià (Mallorca)
- WHEN: every Friday in October
- More information: https://mallorcamarketsandfestivals.com/
Miró Foundation: Discover the art of Joan Miró and his creative process in the place where he lived and worked for almost 30 years.
- WHERE: Saridakis Street, 29 Palma (Mallorca)
- WHEN: from Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm, Sundays and holidays from 10am to 3pm
- More information:https://miromallorca.com/en/
Arab baths: One of the most iconic monuments in Palma and one of the best examples of Muslim architecture in Mallorca.
- WHERE: Can Serra Street, 7, 07001 Palma (Mallorca)
- WHEN: open every day from 9:30am to 8pm
- More information: http://www.mallorcaweb.com/reports/monuments-and-buildings/arab-baths-in-palma/
And that’s not all! Discover even more on our interactive map.