At the Zafiro Palace Palmanova hotel, our restaurants await you in an ambience of modern luxury and elegance with an impeccable gourmet experience. Prepare to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner with a fantastic choice of freshly prepared, superior-quality products and a range of different theme events every week.
Savour your lunch or dinner by the pool if you prefer, choosing from an extensive menu featuring delicious grilled meat and fish dishes. For dinner, enjoy the delights of the Mediterranean, Italy and Asia in our à la carte restaurants. Our all-inclusive option also allows you to enjoy a cocktail, healthy snacks, ice cream, coffee and much, much more without having to worry about a thing.
More info about All inclusive
• Show cooking for breakfast every day at The Market restaurant.
• À la carte selection of hot and cold dishes (bistro menu) available at La Veranda Pool Bar from 12:30pm to 4pm.
• Buffet lunch served in The Market restaurant*
• La Veranda restaurant will open whenever allowed by the weather.
• Guests who book our half board or all-inclusive service can enjoy one dinner in each of the à la carte restaurants for each week of their stay (7 nights), making a total of 4 à la carte dinners per week. Please remember that bookings must be made in advance.
• 2 themed dinners every week (Mallorcan, Latin American, Mediterranean and Asian) are combined with 5 special stations every week (fruits and tarts, Cheese Station, Spanish tapas, Seafood Special) at The Market Restaurant.
Drinks & others
• The drinks served at the table and included with lunch and dinner comprise a choice of different wines, Spanish beer, soft drinks and mineral water.
• Choice of leading local and international brands (with alcohol and alcohol-free), as well as cocktails, ice cream, fruit, pastry and sandwiches at La Veranda Pool Bar from 10:30am to 6:00pm for guests with all-inclusive service. Subject to changes depending on hotel occupancy and the time of year.
• Restaurant terraces may remain closed depending on the weather.
• The minibar and room service are not included in the all-inclusive service and must be paid for separately.
• In line with our policy to reduce waste, please note that the opening of à la carte restaurants depends on hotel occupancy. We guarantee that at least one à la carte restaurant will be open during low-occupancy periods.
•(*) Depending on hotel occupancy, lunch and dinner will be served à la carte in the à la carte restaurants that are open, with the buffet service being temporarily unavailable. Guests can enjoy all the dishes they wish that are included in their meal plan.