- Service Center +34 902 57 07 49Germany+49 080 08778776United Kingdom+44 020 349 985 12Other countries+34 971 897 008Head office+34 971 897 006Login My booking Online Check inLoading...Loading...
- Legal conditions for prize draw for healthcare workers
Companies belonging to the INVERSIONES PLOMER S.L. group (through its trademark ZAFIRO HOTELS), with address at C/Mar i Estany, 35, 07400 Puerto de Alcudia, Mallorca, Spain and with fiscal ID number B-07985823 organise the online contest (hereinafter, “the Promotion”) in accordance with the participation requirements. The purpose of the contest is to reward healthcare workers for the great work they have done in the exceptional circumstances caused by Covid-19.
- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS AND PROMOTION PROCEDURE
Participation requirements are as follows:
- Residents of any country aged 18 and over.
- Participants must fill in their personal data in the form on the website designed for the campaign.
- Participants must be healthcare workers and must prove their status as such with verifiable documentation. If it cannot be verified that winners are healthcare workers, they will not be eligible to receive the prize.
- Participants who do not win the prize will receive an exclusive promotional discount. If they redeem their discount, they must prove their status as healthcare workers with verifiable documentation on arrival at the hotel. Failure to comply with this requirement will require the payment of any difference between the promotional rate and the standard rate applicable on arrival.
- PROMOTION CONDITIONS
All users whose participation complies with these legal conditions from the launch of the contest until to 23:59 hours on July 10, 2020 will form part of the contest.
20 winners will be named on July 15 and will be notified by email using the email address they provide in the form. If a prize is refused or the winner does not meet the requirements, ZAFIRO HOTELS will notify a substitute winner. Employees of ZAFIRO HOTELS and direct or indirect partners may not participate in the contest.
ZAFIRO HOTELS reserves the right to use the email addresses provided for the contest for commercial purposes, particularly email marketing, providing users have accepted the conditions included on the page containing the form. Acceptance of these conditions is a requirement for participation.
Prizes will consist of 20 stays of 2 nights for 2 people including bed and breakfast in any of the hotels operated by ZAFIRO HOTELS. The stays may be enjoyed in 2021 and are subject to room availability. If prizes are unavailable on the date selected, alternative dates will be proposed. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash nor any other prize, nor exchanged nor altered. The contest and associated prizes are subject to existing tax regulations.
- PRIZE DELIVERY
Everybody who meets the requirements mentioned in the promotion will be entered into the contest and will be eligible for the prize described in these conditions. Winners will be drawn randomly from among all the participants. If there are not enough valid participants to qualify for the prize, or for any other internal reason deemed appropriate by ZAFIRO HOTELS, ZAFIRO HOTELS reserves the right to cancel the contest.
Winners will receive a private message by email from ZAFIRO HOTELS. Winners must accept the prize and indicate their personal data and accreditation as healthcare workers by answering the email directly. If no answer is received within 48 hours of the message being sent confirming receipt and compliance with the conditions, prizes will be passed on to winners in reserve. If any such winner in reserve does not respond confirming receipt and compliance, the prize will be declared void.
The organiser may delete participants who do not comply with the requirements above or whose participation constitutes an attempt to breach these conditions.
- DISQUALIFICATIONS AND PENALTIES
If it is evident that any participants do not comply with the requirements in these legal conditions or that the data provided for participation is not valid, their participation will be considered null and they will be automatically excluded from the contest, losing all rights to any prizes awarded by virtue of the contest.
- DATA PROTECTION
In relation to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2015/679) and Law 3/2018 of December 5 on Personal Data Protection and digital rights guarantees, below is information about the use of your personal information and other issues that may be of interest to you.
The data controller and processor is Inversiones Plomer SL (B-07985823), located at Calle Mar i Estany, 35, 07400, Puerto de Alcudia, Spain. If you would like to contact us by email, you may do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. The purpose of collecting and processing your data is to manage the contest.
The processing of your data is legitimised by your participation in the contest and based on your consent to these conditions. Processing your data is essential for the correct operation of the contest.
We would also like to inform you that your data may be transferred, where appropriate, to the public authorities and to any person who participates in the organisation of this contest in order to coordinate and communicate the with prize-winners.
Your personal data will be stored for 5 years, as required by civil, criminal and administrative liabilities that may arise for Inversiones Plomer S.L. as a result of any irregularities during your stay or due to any possible responsibilities arising from the data processing. When that period ends, the data will be destroyed.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time, as well as the following rights:
- You may request access to all your personal data that we process (right to access)
- You have the right to rectify your data (right to rectification).
- You may request the deletion of your data when the requested service has been completed (right to cancellation).
- You may request that your personal data not be processed (right to opposition).
- You can also request limitation of the processing of your data (right to process limitation).
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a digital format so that you may manage it (right to portability).
Acceptance of the prize does not imply nor impose the acquisition of any other additional products or services. Participants agree that ZAFIRO HOTELS may use their name for advertising and promotional purposes.
Participants accept the success of this contest requires that the data they provide is accurate and up to date, and they promise to ensure that that is the case. If the personal data provided is false, incomplete or not up to date, making the identification of participants and potential winners impossible by reasonable means, the Organiser reserves the right to declare the contest void, remaining free of all responsibility in this regard.
- DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Among other things, the organiser is not responsible for any possible losses, theft, delay or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may affect the development of this promotion nor for the use made by the participant of any prizes.
We do not assume responsibility in cases of force majeure or any fortuitous event that may impede the correct completion of the promotion or the total or partial enjoyment of the prizes.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These legal conditions will be governed by Spanish law. The Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands) will be required to resolve any claim or controversy that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation or compliance of these conditions.