Our hotels have been designed and created with a very clear architectural concept: Comfort. The Zafiro design features wide spaces, boundaries and alternatives walkways everyone. There are very spacious common areas including reception, restaurants and extensive gardens, which in some hotels cover up to more than 10,000 square meters. There is enough space for us all to breathe freely while maintaining the recommended safety distances.
- Service Center +34 902 57 07 49Germany+49 080 08778776United Kingdom+44 020 349 985 12Other countries+34 971 897 008Head office+34 971 897 006Home Stay Safe with Zafiro Hotels
- Stay Safe with Zafiro Hotels
At Zafiro Hotels, the health and safety of our guests and staff has always been our priority. As a result of COVID-19, we have taken a series of extra measures to both protect and reassure our guests that their safety is taken seriously.
As we begin our journey back to a new kind of normal, we want to assure you that Zafiro Hotels will do everything necessary to guarantee that you are safe when staying with us.
The entire team of Zafiro Hotels is wishing that you can visit us soon, and that you can enjoy an unforgettable vacation at our resorts in Mallorca and Menorca. Your trust in us is worth more than ever today, and as always, you should know that we will do everything possible to take care of you and guarantee your maximum well-being.
Check everything you need to know if you are traveling to Mallorca and Menorca at this link: https://www.spth.gob.es/
Wide and extensive common areas Many pools, more space
Zafiro has decentralised pool areas, which means you will always find more than one main pool for everyone: children's pools, adult-only pools, family pools with wet bubbles or spa pools. More pools means more space, greater distance between guests and privacy. The Zafiro Can Picafort Hotel has 10 swimming pools for common use, Zafiro Palace Alcudia has 12 and the new Zafiro Palace Andratx offers 13 general pools. If we also consider the number of private pools and Jacuzzis per room, the offer is even wider.
Rooms with private swimming pools, jacuzzi, terrace and garden
Zafiro, in addition to large and extensive common areas, the exterior spaces of the rooms play a great role. With terraces ranging from 8 to 40 square meters in some cases, and equipped with Balinese beds or hammocks, you will find:
- Rooms with private mini-pool: The new Junior Suites of the Zafiro Palace Andratx hotel with its own pool, unique and exclusive in this hotel. Access your own mini pool located on the ground floor or on the upper terrace of the room with views of the Camp de Mar surroundings. Once again, a clear commitment to privacy, delimitation, and security.
- Rooms with private Jacuzzi and terrace: one of the most loved and requested by our clients, available in all our hotels (except Can Ribera and Zafiro Rey Don Jaime). Private and exclusive spaces, generally located on the roof, with direct views of the sky.
- Rooms with access to a restricted pool for a few users: such as the Swim-Up apartments at Zafiro Cala Mesquida or the Swim-Up suites at Zafiro Palace Alcudia, available throughout the Zafiro Palace line.
- Rooms with private garden and terrace: ideal for families, such as the Privilege apartments of our Zafiro Menorca and Zafiro Mallorca hotels.
Generous design with private spaces
Rooms and apartments that stand out for their spaciousness. The space ranges from 30 to 60 square meters distributed in separate areas for living and sleeping, and they are mostly equipped with a bedroom and a living room with kitchenette. Thus, in addition to allowing you to organise your holidays at your own pace, they contribute effectively to delimitation and security.
Up to 5 restaurants per hotel with À la Carte options
All our hotels have several restaurants. Specifically, the Palace Hotels have up to five different restaurants, exclusively for the enjoyment of our guests, who can enjoy enough space to meet the required safety distances without having to give up a healthy, varied, and rich diet.
Exemplary medical care
All our hotels have 24-hour medical service and are located near hospitals. Balearic health care has been a world benchmark for tourist regions for decades, with public and private hospitals covering all areas of the island. Likewise, we are within a maximum of two and a half hours of flight from all the main regions of Europe, which guarantees a smooth and fast return.
- Discover the opinion of our guests