As a hotel chain, we want to respond to this unprecedented crisis with unity and togetherness. Read the official message from Zafiro Hotels regarding the current situation here.
- CURRENT SITUATION REGARDING COVID-19
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our top priority.
The Spanish Government has declared a state of emergency and introduced a series of compulsory measures to prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The measures include not going out for leisure purposes which is now prohibited in Spain. Until further notice, all restaurants, bars, cafes and shops are temporarily closed. The grocery shops and pharmacies will remain open as usual.
Following guidelines, these measures also affect our hotels and therefore all of our hotels will remain closed until further notice.
What to do if you have a reservation for this period (from 15.03 until 14.05)?
1. If your booking has been made through any other external party rather than our official website, please contact your agency directly or the online portal you made your booking with. They will advise on the following steps.
2. If you have booked directly through our website, please contact as via email at email@example.com and our Service Centre will contact you as soon as possible regarding next steps. Due to the high volume of requests, we would like to thank you in advance for your patience.
3. Whether your reservation is non-refundable, or it has a flexible cancellation policy please do not worry. Over the next following days our team will be contacting all our guests on a case-by-case basis regarding their booking even if the cancellation period has expired.
4. Due to the high volume of requests, the team will contact guests with bookings for the period between 15th March and 14th May in the first instance. Those requests for reservations later than the above mentioned period will be responded afterwards. Thank you for your understanding.
T: +34 971 897 008
Service hours: Monday to Friday from 8.30h to 18.00h