- Latest update regarding COVID-19Port d'Alcúdia - Agust, 18 2020
The unprecedented situation created by the COVID-19 health crisis has unfortunately prevented Zafiro Hotels from operating as normal during this 2020 summer season.
The latest decisions and strict travel restrictions imposed by European governments in countries on which the Balearic tourism industry largely depends, have led to the closure of the Zafiro Palace Alcudia Hotel which opened on July 10 and will be definitely closing until next season on August 24.
We are tremendously sorry for the disappointment and inconvenience this may cause our valued customers and we appreciate more than ever your understanding and endless patience.
On behalf of the entire team at Zafiro Hotels, we would like to stress how much we hope the global situation improves and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to our hotels.
We will continue to do everything we can to ensure a safe environment for both our customers and our team.
Scheduled reopening dates*:
- Zafiro Tropic: 26/03/2021
- Zafiro Rey don Jaime: 30/04/2021
- Zafiro Palace Alcudia: 26/03/2021
- Zafiro Palace Andratx: 30/04/2021
- Zafiro Palmanova: 26/03/2021
- Zafiro Bahia: 26/03/2021
- Zafiro Can Picafort: 26/03/2021
- Can Ribera by Zafiro: 26/03/2021
- Zafiro Cala Mesquida: 23/04/2021
- Zafiro Mallorca: 23/04/2021
- Zafiro Palace Palmanova: 23/04/2021
- Zafiro Menorca: 30/04/2021
*Please note that these dates may change. See our website for updated information.