We believe that variety is the spice of life. That’s why Zafiro Palace Andratx is inviting you to enjoy a select culinary experience designed to satisfy even the most discerning diners.
Eight venues in which you can savour unforgettable dining experiences accompanied by a carefully curated collection of 100 of the finest wines from our wine cellar.
Inspiring dishes that combine tradition and innovation, surprising creations made by our prestigious cocktail master Rafa Martín, and a new pool bar service with cocktails and snacks are just a few of the many surprises that you can enjoy during your stay.
Treat yourself to an unforgettable journey for all five of your senses with an innovative all-inclusive service which will make its debut as an All Inclusive Redefined® service in 2023. This new concept will give you the chance to discover the true meaning of luxury holidays.
See more details about the exclusive All Inclusive Redefined® experience.
More information about our all-inclusive service
• Buffet breakfast served in the main The Market restaurant.
• Breakfast in the room from the room-service menu. (Fee: 12€ per service)
• Customers who book the all-inclusive service can enjoy an à la carte lunch in The Market restaurant or La Veranda restaurant. Desserts in The Market will be served as buffet.
• Pool service.
• Lunch in the room from the room-service menu. (Fee: 8€ per service)
• Guests who book all-inclusive service can enjoy an à la carte dinner every evening at La Veranda, El Olivo, Caliu or Tastes restaurants.
• Buffet dinner served in the main The Market restaurant.
• Dinner in the room from the room-service menu. (Fee: 18€ per service)
• Remember that you have to make a reservation in advance for all a la carte restuarants.
Drinks, cocktails and snacks
• Choice of Spanish and international premium-brand drinks (alcoholic and alcohol-free), as well as snacks during the day in hotel bars. Subject to variations depending on hotel occupancy and the time of year.
• The drinks included in lunch and dinner are wines from different regions, Spanish beer, soft drinks and mineral water.
• Includes a daily refill of the minibar.
• 24-hour room service (Fee: 18€ per service)
Please note the information here is kept as up-to-date as possible, but it should not be considered an obligation on the part of the hotel.
Restaurant terraces may be closed depending on the weather.