- Legal conditions of the Zafiro Ambassadors programme
1. PROMOTION ORGANISER
Companies in the INVERSIONES PLOMER S.L. group (under its trademark ZAFIRO HOTELS), with registered address at C/ Mar i Estany, 35, 07400 Puerto de Alcudia (Balearic Islands) and fiscal ID number B-07985823, as organisers of the Zafiro Ambassadors programme ( hereinafter, “the Programme”).
2. PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS AND PROGRAMME MECHANICS
Participation requirements are as follows:
• Residents of any country aged 18 and over who have stayed in a hotel operated by Zafiro Hotels.
• An invitation is required to participate in the Programme.
• The objective of the Programme is to encourage participants to recommend Zafiro Hotels to their contacts.
• To allow this, each participant will receive a personal code number that their contacts have to use when booking on www.zafirohotels.com.
• Participants will earn 5% of the total amount booked using their personal code (see conditions in section 4).
3. PROGRAMME CONDITIONS
For bookings made by a participant's contacts to be considered valid for a reward, they must be made with the participant’s personal code.
The reward consists of an amount equivalent to 5% of the total bookings made with the participant’s code number.
The amount will be paid 30 days after the departure from the hotel of the person who booked using the code.
Cancelled bookings and no-shows will not be considered valid.
In calculating the total amount due, any nights not stayed in the hotel will not be taken into account. Neither will any extra charges applied in the hotel, nor any changes to the room type and/or meal plan arranged directly in the hotel.
The amounts will be paid by bank transfer.
5. DISQUALIFICATIONS AND PENALTIES
If it is evident that any participants do not comply with the requirements in these legal conditions or that the data provided for participation is not valid, their participation will be considered null and they will be automatically excluded from the Programme, losing all rights to any prizes awarded by virtue of the Programme.
6. DATA PROTECTION
In relation to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2015/679) and Law 3/2018 of December 5 on Personal Data Protection and digital rights guarantees, below is information about the use of your personal information and other issues that may be of interest to you.
The data controller and processor is Inversiones Plomer SL (B-07985823), located at Calle Mar i Estany, 35, 07400, Puerto de Alcudia, Spain. If you would like to contact us by email, you may do so at email@example.com. The purpose of collecting and processing your data is to allow us to manage the Programme.
The processing of your data is legitimised by your participation in the Programme and based on your consent to these conditions. Processing your data is essential for the correct operation of the Programme.
We would also like to inform you that your data may be transferred, where appropriate, to the public authorities and to any person who participates in the organisation of this Programme in order to coordinate and communicate with participants.
Your personal data will be stored for 5 years, as required by civil, criminal and administrative liabilities that may arise for Inversiones Plomer S.L. as a result of any irregularities during your stay or due to any possible responsibilities arising from the data processing. When that period ends, the data will be destroyed.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time, as well as the following rights:
• You may request access to all your personal data that we process (right of access)
• You have the right to rectify your data (right of rectification).
• You may request the deletion of your data when the requested service has been completed (right of cancellation).
• You may request that your personal data not be processed (right of opposition).
• You can also request limitation of the processing of your data (right to process limitation).
• You have the right to receive your personal data in a digital format so that you may manage it (right to portability).
Acceptance of the prize does not imply nor impose the acquisition of any other additional products or services. Participants agree that ZAFIRO HOTELS may use their name for advertising and promotional purposes.
Participants accept the success of this Programme requires that the data they provide is accurate and up to date, and they promise to ensure that that is the case. If the personal data provided is false, incomplete or not up to date, making the identification of participants impossible by reasonable means, the organiser reserves the right to declare the Programme void, remaining free of all responsibility in this regard.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Among other things, the organiser is not responsible for any possible losses, theft, delay or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may affect the development of this Programme nor for the use made by the participant of any rewards.
We do not assume responsibility in cases of force majeure or any fortuitous event that may impede the correct operation of the Programme or the total or partial enjoyment of the rewards.
8. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These legal conditions will be governed by Spanish law. The Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands) will be required to resolve any claim or controversy that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation or compliance of these conditions.