- Home Video surveillance legal terms and conditions
- Information on the use of personal dataVideo surveillance
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), below is important information about how we process video recordings:
The controller and processor of the data related to video recordings is Inversiones Plomer SL (B07985823), located at Calle Mar i Estany, 35, 07400, Puerto de Alcudia, Spain. If you would like to contact us by email, you may do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. The objective of collecting and processing video recordings is to guarantee the safety of hotel customers and employees. Therefore, the reason that legitimates the processing of video recordings is the interest of the data processor in achieving said objective.
The recordings will be filed for a maximum of one month after recording.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time, in addition to the following rights:
- You may request access to all your personal data that we process (right of access)
- You may request the deletion of your data when the requested service has been completed (right of cancellation)
- You may request that your personal data not be processed (right of opposition)
You may exercise all these rights and address any questions relating to personal data processing by sending an email or regular mail to the contact data given above, together with a copy of your national ID card, passport or similar document.